Is Your Motorhome or RV a Lemon? Get 100% FREE Lemon Law Help!
If your motorhome has problems that are not being effectively repaired under warranty, you may qualify for Free Lemon Law Help! Some common RV problems include:
- Cargo capacity much lower than advertised when combined with safety standards and weight restrictions
- Vehicle cargo specifications do not match real-world experience
- Your RV received poor or ineffective repairs
- Component issues ranging from electrical inverters to fit and finish problems with furnishings and everything in-between
- Poor warranty claims handling
- Slow warranty claims processing
- No return phone calls
- Denial of warranty claims without reasonable explanation
- Finger-pointing between the manufacturer and the dealer
If you are spending more time waiting for repairs when you should be "roughing it smoothly" the way you planned, we want to help!
As consumer attorneys, we are investigating whether more should be done by RV manufacturers for their customers, in accordance with Federal and State laws. There are two ways to participate:
- You can fill out the form below and become part of our growing database of rv and motorhome problems! OR
- You can contact us by email or call toll free at 1-800-LEMON LAW (1-800-536-6652) to discuss with our staff the possibility of taking your case and pursuing the appropriate claims for a refund, a new motorhome, repairs, extended warranty coverage or some other remedy. Either way... IT'S FREE!!!!! Whatever way you participate, we can help you gain the satisfaction you deserve.
This site is designed to provide information about Motorhome problems. Have a problem that you don't see listed here? Contact us by using the form below.
If you have experienced any of the above problems, state and Federal consumer lemon laws and/or warranty laws provide powerful rights to consumers, ranging from a refund, a new motorhome or RV, or some other remedy. Why settle for excuses and aggravation anymore? If you would like to know whether or not a legitimate claim for recovery under the lemon law is available to you, take a moment to fill out our contact form below. There is no cost or fee for doing so and if we can help you, we will contact you shortly.